– Local tour rates include transportation from Seoul and back, overnight accommodation and RAS Korea escort/tour leader. Rates do not include meals (unless specified) or snacks, tips, travel insurance, transportation to departure point, or personal expenses.
– Overseas tours indvidually and uniquely have their own terms and conditions. Normally, rates include transportation from Seoul and back, transportation in during the tour, accommodations, meals listed in the itinerary, tips for driver(s) and local tour guide(s), plus basic travel (accident) insurance. Rates normally do not include visa fees, cancellation insurance, hotel/restaurant tips or other gratuities, drinks or snacks, meals not specified in the itinerary, personal expenses, etc. However, there are no general terms that cover all overseas tours, since each is uniquely packaged. Nonetheless, participants are advised to obtain an upgraded travel insurance policy.
– Initially announced rates may change due to circumstances outside the RAS’ control.
CANCELLATIONS – Domestic Excursions
– When RAS Korea must cancel a tour due to lack of guaranteed participants (paid by the due date) or other circumstances outside its control, RAS Korea will reimburse paid participants in full.
– Cancellations by participants will be refunded as follows:
– 80% refund 5 days prior to departure date
– no refund less than 5 days prior to departure date
– 90% refund prior to full payment deadline
– 80% refund within 5 days of full payment deadline
– 25% refund 7 days prior to departure date
– no refund less than 7 days prior to departure date
*refund is contingent on RAS Korea receiving a refund on payments made to travel agencies/airlines/tour operators
LATE RESERVATION/PAYMENT SURCHARGE
– W10,000 (one-day tour), W20,000 (two-day tour) or 10% of total cost, whichever is greater, for reservations or final payments made after the reservation or payment deadline.
In the event RAS Korea accepts a last-minute reservation but the participant cancels or does not show-up, s/he must pay the full cost, including the late reservation/payment surcharge within 48 hours of when the tour started.
– RAS Korea provides basic travel insurance for its tour groups (does not cover individual cancellation coverage, etc)
– Participants wishing cancellation protection or benefits upgrades must purchase their own policy.
– Participants must indicate, when making their reservation, if they have special dietary needs. Should it not be possible for RAS Korea to meet those special needs, the tour participant should expect to provide her/his own food.
– A single supplement option is available to those participants who prefer their own room (preference should be indicated when making reservation) or in situations where there is no roommate available.
– Light or loud sleepers as well as those with special requirements should consider having their own room.